Revised cards?

By rashktah, in Chaos in the Old World

Hi!

As you all know, there is a error contained on Slaanesh's player card (english version).

Is there already a revised version of this card?

Would it be possible for FFG to send me the revised card if I would ask them politely?

Thanks for any help. :)

whats the error? I would like to know I just biught the game and the first meeting is on sunday

Two hugely game changing errors you should know about (shame on you FFG!!);

• Khorne's character card states he needs to kill one model in a single region to get a threat dial advancement. The rulebook states two. The card is correct here.
  • Slaanesh's card states he needs to place one or more corruption tokens in a single region with a hero or noble in it to gain a threat dial advancement. The rulebook states two. The rulebook is correct here.

And yeah, if they could send me a revised character card and rulebook that would be swell >.>

Is this something that can really be done? Are we able to receive or even pay for revised cards without buying the entire set again?

Are those even corrected in the current print? Does anyone know?

You need to put in a support ticket and FFG will send you the revised card.

I recieved it by mail a few days later. I love how FFG handled this, kudos to their awesome support!

Apologies to myther but I would love to get these 2 cards properly replaced...

How and where do you put in a request?

Cheers,

I've sent a message to their customer support. Let's see if they sent corrected cards to Germany, too. :)

Based on a post I saw over at BGG, there was a second printing of the game and the person who posted said he requested a new card and FFG sent it to him. I was looking on the forum here to see if that was true. Anybody have any evidence to support or to the contrary?

FYI... contacted customer support and they mailed me a replacement.