Awesome News!

By JerusalemJones, in The Art of A Song of Ice & Fire

I have always regretted not being able to pick up the original Art of Ice and Fire book that FFG put out 5 years ago -- although I did somehow manage to get copies for both my father and my wife's mother. I'll definitely pick this one up, as FFG has always found some amazing artists to do work for this setting, and I imagine this one will be even more impressive than the last.

it was a great book .im hoping the next will be as good when i pick it up

what is the release date for these art books?

My shiny new copy of volume 1 arrived last week. Absolutely gorgeous from cover to cover. The outer cover itself is a work of art (wrap-around art piece depicting Winterfell).

Cannot wait for volume 2. I am so glad FFG decided to reprint the series and added more art. Phenomenal collectors piece.

Hi there!

So, where did you get the book from? I've looked in Amazon and it is nowhere to be found. I live in Spain, so I need to buy it online.

Enjoy the book and thanks for your help!

sounds interesting , but "does it blend "

is there anywhere you can still pick up volume 1?

Has this been reprinted? I also had problems finding it at one point, but Amazon seems to have it available again. Just want to make sure I don't get another copy of Volume 2 when I am trying to get Volume 1...