Questions

By KingdomKey2008, in Hollow Bastion

Hey Guys,

I love the kingdom hearts games and want to get into the trading card game. Do you know what stores carry the cards, or would I just have to order online?

Also, i am more of a collector then a player. Is this a good series of cards to collect for only that purpose or if you do not play all the time is it not worth it?

Thanks.

KingdomKey2008 said:

Hey Guys,

I love the kingdom hearts games and want to get into the trading card game. Do you know what stores carry the cards, or would I just have to order online?

Also, i am more of a collector then a player. Is this a good series of cards to collect for only that purpose or if you do not play all the time is it not worth it?

Thanks.

Ummm..you'd have to call local card stores to see if they carry it. Some Target's carry them.

I dont play that often either but it's midly enjoyable to collect them.

alright thanks. I have a target by my house maybe they have it.

hi there i need some help. i bought 4 packs of cards and two of them i got a black card whet a white x on it what is this card? plz help

you kinda got shafted with the x cards i know i drafted one in a tourny once, i traded mine for a soul eater(thanks Champ!) some collectors are interested but it really just sucks