Second Spanish League Scenario 1 in English

By Weyoun, in Arkham Horror League

Ok, so I've finally slowly started to translate the scenarios from the second spanish Arkham Horror league. I've uploaded the first one to boardgamegeek and it has recently become available.

Here's the link: www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/56583/scenario-1-the-tree-on-the-hill

I'll continue translating and uploading them there as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

Ah, thanks a lot!

Finally some motivation to start playing Arkham Horror again after a lengthy hiatus happy.gif

Great :') thanks.

Scenario 2 up. Check boardgamegeek every once in a while, I'll be uploading the rest one by one.

Some might take me some extra time though, as they tend to have tons (and I mean tons ... you'll see) of additional material, such as custom investigators, cards... and even a custom expansion!

Weyoun said:

Scenario 2 up. Check boardgamegeek every once in a while, I'll be uploading the rest one by one.

Some might take me some extra time though, as they tend to have tons (and I mean tons ... you'll see) of additional material, such as custom investigators, cards... and even a custom expansion!

I think the custom game elements are what made the first Spanish League so much fun. I particularly liked the scenario with the custom gate markers covering every location in Dunwich. It makes for a completely different game experience. So it's great to know they continued to create extras for their second league.

Scenario 3 now up.

I saw the first one, but I'm going to wait until they're all posted before checking them (I like to see the structure as a whole).

Halfway through! Scenarios 4 and 5 now up.

Weyoun said:

Halfway through! Scenarios 4 and 5 now up.

Great :') keep 'em coming.