Radiant Bastion

By tonybam14, in Gummi Garage

the deck is based off final fantasy characters in the game. the world cards that i selceted in here are where you meet these charaters.

PLAYER-
riku(ADA)

FRIENDS-
lvl0
tidus
selphie
wakka
wendy
mayor
sally
alice

lvl1
jack
peter pan
phil
moogle
beastX2

lvl2
yuffie
jack
beastX2
peter pan

lvl3
jack
peter pan
beastX2(1 isL&D the other ADA)
goofy(L&D)

lvl4
cloud
sephiroth

MAGIC/FRIENDS-
lvl0
tinkerbell

lvl1
bambi

lvl3
bambi
simba

ATTACK
oblivion
olympia
metal choccobo

DARK
invisibleX2
dark ball
wyvernX2
defenderX2

WORLD-
lvl1
destiny islands
traverse townX2

lvl2
traverese townX2

lvl3
hallow bastionX3
traverese townX3

these are some cards that when i get ill add to the deck
FRIENDS
chip and dale
leon
cid
the king
goofy/donald lvl4
aerith
ATTACK
soul eaterX3
DARK
dragon

the point to the deck is joat. but mostly its world racer that cant be stoped. the jack is to make my opponinte fall into a false stat of winning by play dark cards on my world but then pulling beasts out to wipe them all off. and its also uses aggro if i find the world racing is getting tough. so if i run out of beasts and peters i can resort to sephiroth and soul eaters to finish the job.

i have already run a tournament with its deck and have gotten 1st place. but i have ran into some trouble with it during the tournament. please look over it and give your opion on it. thank you for helping.

Well i'm back *around of applose* great deck so far man!!!

Behemoths and Parasite Cage seem like they would be better suited for this deck for friend control.

I agree with roxas on that, remeber Tony thats how I beat you a couple of times...

do you think that the tidus and selphie are a little much for for the deck i dont seem to to use them much? also what friends should i add to here and do the cards i said look good for the deck or do some of them look to lean away from the decks objective?

Tidus comes in handy againist control decks or player kill decks

Selphie is ...alright i suppose since it's FF

Bambi lvl 1 needs to be a lvl 2 since you're lowest Magic Value is 2 and then you can use it to bridge Otherwise use a Sora lvl 3 (CoM or X-mas)

With all the lvl 4's you're going to dead draw more than normal decks. I mean once you add in Leon and Don/Goof lvl 4 it'll go south

maybe i should just add goofy seeing as how i dont really need donald seeing as how it looks like i dont use magic much. and if i get soul eater goofy will be an exalent addition with chip and dale. and add another moogle if i add leon so if i draw a moogle and lvl4s i can atleast get them out fast enough. and what about....a promo riku so i can keep some hp due to another aggro?

It could work, it might not. Try it out when you get it and then see how it runs. I would be able to give better advice if I played it myself...

Tony when you get the chance call me and I'll battle you, so I can see how well this deck is. Remember you deck NEEDS a goal/stratagy, I'm not talking about just aggro or WR. I'm talking more of like Friend limiting or draw control or maybe even power housing. the only thing I have to say about selphie is that remember she does let you opponent also draw one extra card so that card is a little iffy.