Thank You All

By cybercat07, in X-Wing

I tried to write something flowery, but it is late and I am ready for bed (much like these forums).

I discovered x-wing in my senior year of college (first edition, first wave). This game gave me countless hours of enjoyment, and opened up a myriad of doorways in my mind for both my creativity as well as my inclination to try new games.

Also, my love for D&D, and other role playing games, brought me to find the FFG SWRPG line. The laughs, despairs, triumphs, and all around great times will never be forgotten.

These games have allowed me to embrace my inner-nerd and let that half of me grow and shine. I cannot thank the game enough for what it has done.

But the real thanks goes to all of you un-met, unknown, yet dear friends out there. Without your feedback and willingness to help a complete stranger bounce ideas, I would not be so heavily invested into these games or the lifestyle of Table Top Games.

So it is with a sad heart, that I thank you all and wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. I hope we shall see each other soon, or get to chat on another platform.

May the force be with you

-Cybercat