CR-20 rules ideas?

By Dwing, in X-Wing

I just finished kitbashing and 3D modelling this bad Boy and is currently being made on my printer. Its a remodelled yv-666, and will only be a tad bigger. Its not completely accurate to the CR-20 as it should almost be as big as a Gozanti I believe, so lets call it the CR-18... Anyways, Republic big base. Arcs like a yv-666 or twin turrets? 3 crew or 2 crew and a Gunner, 2 Gunners? ? The ship could maybe have adv sensors built in as its ship ability. Red 0 manuvers, clunky dial. 1 or 0 Green, 3 red. Lots of hull and shield like a Decimator pr yv-666. Any ideas for pilots and such are welcome.

received_421281145773933.jpeg

Edited by Dwing

Ugly ship

Deserves no rules

7 hours ago, Roller of blanks said:

Ugly ship

Deserves no rules

Well that was super helpfull.

Edited by Dwing

As a quick creation, I'd give it the VCX100 statline but with a YV666 primary weapon, a 3 dice double turret primary might be better though. Just taking further inspiration from the VCX and YV should give you something that feels right enough but if you homebrew a ship ability be careful not to make it too powerful.

1 hour ago, HealOverTime said:

As a quick creation, I'd give it the VCX100 statline but with a YV666 primary weapon, a 3 dice double turret primary might be better though. Just taking further inspiration from the VCX and YV should give you something that feels right enough but if you homebrew a ship ability be careful not to make it too powerful.

Yes Im thinking something like that to. For the Republic, the LAAT is a lot of what I think this ship could be. Just on a lager base. Maybe I should redesign the LAAT instead 😂 😅