FFG Forum Archive

By MarlowK, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Hi folks!

Same as all of you, I'm sad to see the FFG Forums come to an end. However, our individual communities have done a lot to keep the content here alive and well for future players of FFG Games. The SWRPG community in particular has been making big moves to preserve the community.

On behalf of @EntropicDreams , I'm happy to share with you a complete, 100% archive of the FFG forums to be hosted beyond forum closure. Built from the ground up by EntropicDreamer, the archive is intended to be accessible, fast , and searchable in comparison to the WayWayBack machine hosted version of the forums. It's read-only, as many individual, community-run forums are popping up elsewhere (SWRPG community's is here ) and not intended as a replacement, but as a reference and resource for these games moving forward.

Features include:

• Complete, 100% forum coverage, from Star Wars RPG to Cosmic Encounter to FFG's living card games
  • Searchable, via topic and post contents
  • Fast loading and easily sharable
  • Links to individual WayWayBack machine versions of posts for complete coverage

Links

The original hosted archive can be found on EntropicDreamer's website: FFG Forum Archive (entropicdreams.com)
As well as embedded on the SWRPG Community website: FFG Forum Archive (swrpgcommunity.com)

Edited by MarlowK

You sir, are a hero.

I've been trying to scour the site and get all the info I want to preserve, but you always miss something. Good to know there will be a second chance out there. Props to both you and EntropicDreams

Edited by Enjeryuu

Thank goodness,

I've been on here off and on from the very beginning days of Edge. I will be very sad to see this place go, but at least I know the discussions are safe now. I would have been at a loss for how to try to save anything substantial myself.

MarlowK; feel free to add https://overlight-archives.boards.net/ to your community links, I got the forum archive redirect all set up and also a redirect to Mr Star Wars RPG by Nyt.

Gonna miss everyone here for sure!