Tabletop Admiral Remake Beta

By werdnaegni, in Star Wars: Legion

5 hours ago, werdnaegni said:

I would expect people who are okay with sharing their list to be the majority, so I thought it made more sense to leave it unchecked by default. If you forget to check it, you can always reload your list, check it, and save it again. It will then be removed from public lists.

Yesterday I fixed the order of the print layout, so it SHOULD be in that order now. Let me know if it's not always doing that though!

And thanks for considering the Patreon!

Oh, I figured the it would be the other way around with competitive players building lists here.

I printed a sheet yesterday but it was early. On the old site it it would list your commanders, operatives, and maybe a corp or 2 it the first column. Then it would go back up to the top and start with corp or vehicles depending on how many activations. Now it goes left to right for 2 entries then drops down a row for 2 more. It just different. Us old guys don't like to much change. I will adapt.

I signed up today for Patreon!

Thank you for the cool program and keeping it updated and running.

Edited by bswaim
11 minutes ago, bswaim said:

Oh, I figured the it would be the other way around with competitive players building lists here.

I printed a sheet yesterday but it was early. I will check it and let you know.

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, bswaim said:

I printed a sheet yesterday but it was early. On the old site it it would list your commanders, operatives, and maybe a corp or 2 it the first column. Then it would go back up to the top and start with corp or vehicles depending on how many activations. Now it goes left to right for 2 entries then drops down a row for 2 more. It just different. Us old guys don't like to much change. I will adapt.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:57 PM, Mace Windu said:

One minor thing, the Sith Probe droids are detachments to Maul but at the moment you can add them without having Maul in the army yet.

Should be fixed now, thanks!

I think that the remove unit and the expand unit options are a little close togeather, other than that I like the new format.