Another Clone Wars (Campaign Planning)

By Lord Zack, in Game Masters

I am planning to run a campaign in a somewhat alternate Star Wars universe. It will be set in the midst of the Clone Wars, but not the Clone Wars we all know. It's the Clone Wars that never quite materialized, but was hinted at. I.e. Renegade Clone Masters rise up against the Republic, Atha Prime is the Architect of the Clone Wars, etc.

However, the overall course of events is not my focus right now. I am thinking that the first set of adventures will be essentially an adaptation of the Stark Hyperspace War graphic novel . Except, in this version of events, the Stark Commerical Combine has been raising a Clone Army and things might be drawn out more (this depends on the actions of the Player Characters of course).

The Player Characters will be part of the Republic delegation, under the direction of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Things go south rather quickly and the Player Characters are forced to fight. During the fight, an ill-considered order by Representative Gunray results in his droid entourage turning on the Republic delegation, which Iaco Stark and his allies use as an excuse to flee (though it is possible than the players might be able to change things, of course). The rest of the session is likely devoted to fleeing the site of the negotiations. I am thinking of having the PCs be assigned to take out an anti-air battery or something like that. I would aim for the session to end with the delegation escaping on their transport.

As these forms are going to be closing feel free to post your campaign on the Legends Of The Galaxy community website