Clone wars promo cards.

By XR8rGREAT, in Star Wars: Legion

Do they exist? I’ve been to 4 events in the over the last 12 months and yet to see any Clone wars stuff. All we ever get is GCW Promo cards which I give away as I only play droids.

I've seen some from the units of the core set for sale.

My FLGS finally got three sets of OP kit in. They came with clear red dice, which apparently was mispacked, as each OP kit came with 13 red dice. That's good news though as it means more extra red dice for more people!

Yea there's alt arts for phase 1 and b1 both the unit card and the basic personnel upgrade

It sucks this part of the world takes forever to get releases in a reasonable time. The AAT was almost 3 months later then everyone else. We still haven’t had our first restock of B2s since the release wave sold out.

36 minutes ago, XR8rGREAT said:

It sucks this part of the world takes forever to get releases in a reasonable time. The AAT was almost 3 months later then everyone else. We still haven’t had our first restock of B2s since the release wave sold out.

Im not sure what you're complaining about. You've had 4 events. Our store has kits but won't hold events (even pre-covid)

41 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

Im not sure what you're complaining about. You've had 4 events. Our store has kits but won't hold events (even pre-covid)

These are not store events they are community run ones. The stores can’t be bothered.

22 hours ago, XR8rGREAT said:

These are not store events they are community run ones. The stores can’t be bothered.

I thought only the stores could get the kits from the OP distributors

4 hours ago, buckero0 said:

I thought only the stores could get the kits from the OP distributors

The guy running the event maybe using a store to get them I know he is a very regular customer of one. That or it is Ebay I guess.

In my area its always the community who puts together events, never the store, but the store will get the kits for those communities that are active or try to order one in for us if we need it for an event