Trade Arkham Nights Promos

By Peter333, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Just thought I would give this a shot before these forums were shut down. I am searching for some specific promos from past Arkham Nights. If you have any of these, I would be willing to trade for other promo/exclusive items I have built up over the years. I may have something you are looking for as well!

I'm looking for:

A set of the Purple Dice from Arkham Nights 2013

Under the Pyramids poster from Arkham Nights 2014.

A Promo Cthulhu and a Promo Daoloth for the Arkham Horror Board Game from Arkham Nights 2010

I have a number of items available for sale or trade, contact me if you are looking for any of these:

Promo Hastur for Arkham Horror Board Game from Arkham Nights 2011 (mostly only looking to trade for Cthulhu or Daoloth)

Promo Yig for Arkham Horror Board Game from Arkham Nights 2012 (mostly only looking to trade for Cthulhu or Daoloth)

Promo Oliver Grayson Ally card for Arkham Horror Board Game pre-order

Promo Dance of the Damned card for Arkham Horror Board Game pre-order

Promo Ashcan Pete for Arkham Horror Third Edition from Arkham Nights 2018

Promo Green Dice for Arkham Horror Board Game from Arkham Nights

Promo Daniela Reyes for Elder Sign form Arkham Nights 2018

Promo Hand of Solace for Elder Sign from Arkham Nights

Promo Log of Persephone for Elder Sign from Arkham Nights

Lola Hayes the King in Yellow poster from Arkham Nights 2018

Arkham Nights 2018 Deck box (unfolded)

Arkham Horror LCG Invocation Daisy Walker and playmat from 2017

Arkham Horror LCG Invocation playmat from 2018

Arkham Horror LCG Alt Art Lucky! cards

Numerous Arkham Horror LCG pre-order art prints (message me about specific ones)

I actually may have a few other things available for sale or trade packed away in my collection, let me know if I can help you find something!

If a trade doesn't work for you, I would also be willing to offer money for the dice, poster, or cards. Please let me know if you think you can help me out! You can also reach out to me on boardgamegeek.com under the same username Peter333.

I'll be posting this on the other forum pages related to Arkham Horror as well in hopes somebody will be willing to make a trade!

Edited by Peter333

Sent you a PM (also has my email in it). I can help with some of your requests. :)