Advice requested - Rebel list "Saw's Partisans" style

By Cloud-Rider, in Army Building

Greetings and a happy new year everyone!

I'm planning on getting started with Legions in 2021 with a themed Rebel list (I really like to have a narrative aspect to this). The idea is to build a band of Saw Gerrera's Partisans engaged in the incursion on Kashyyyk (a fitting table is also in planning), so the list should emphasize on the guerilla aspect of the rebels, utilizing everything they get their hands on for their fight against imperial supression. With this in mind I came up with the following:

Rebel Alliance 800/800 points, 9 activations

• Rebel Officer [50]
    • Aggressive Tactics [10]
  • Rebel Troopers [40]
    • Z-6 Trooper [22]
  • Rebel Troopers [40]
    • Z-6 Trooper [22]
  • Rebel Veterans [48]
    • CM-093 Trooper [31]
  • Wookiee Warriors [75]
    • Bowcaster Wookiee [35]
    • Recon Intel [2]
  • Rebel Pathfinders [68]
    • Bistan [32]
    • Offensive Push [4]
    • A-300 Long Range Config [6]
  • AT-RT [55]
    • Rotary Blaster [30]
  • AT-RT [55]
    • Rotary Blaster [30]
  • X-34 Landspeeder [75]
    • RPS-6 Rocket Gunner [36]
    • Mark II Medium Blaster [34]

While this list reflects the narrative I've in mind quite well (Wookiee Freedom Fighters, a civil vehicle utilized as tank, salvaged old war machines), but as I have not much experience with playing the game I'm not sure if it will work on the tabletop. I'm not intending to play on tournaments, but it would be nice to have a fair chance in a friendly match.

So, do you have any advice for me? Could this work? Or do I have to make changes to make this work?

Note: I've used this tool to create the list (https://tabletopadmiral.com/legion/empire/c08), using the original printed point values.

My first advice is go back and use the new points costs for balance. Most of your list has had point reductions, because the old costings were too high for the impact of the unit (landspeeder in particular). With the point save you could add another unit and with the generic commander you need it. In your list R2D2 would fit well as it is vehicle heavy, but maybe not on theme so another rebel trooper squad with an astromech comes to mind. Additonally rebels don't gain a huge amount from aggressive tactics, better to go with the new Vigilance and maybe Portable Scanner instead. Can your give 2 Z6 Rebel Troopers squads essentially a permanent dodge if they stay close to your leader, useful as they will come under return fire at range 3.