Getting rid of massive painted IA collection

By TauntaunScout, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Hi,

I am getting rid of a core set, Hoth, Jabba's Realm, Twin Shadows, and a dozen or so "small" expansions so that I could play skirmish without using cardboard tokens. Pics to follow, PM me if you're interested, I'll be asking in the ballpark of $500. I actually have a couple guys left to paint: I am painting them just to sell them, huzzah! No real reason to sell besides decluttering so don't lowball me or I'll just keep 'em!

Edited by TauntaunScout

Might want to call it an IA collection instead of Legion. 😉

On 12/27/2020 at 2:41 PM, player678037 said:

Might want to call it an IA collection instead of Legion. 😉

Good point.

Edited by TauntaunScout
On 12/27/2020 at 9:39 AM, TauntaunScout said:

Hi,

I am getting rid of a core set, Hoth, Jabba's Realm, Twin Shadows, and a dozen or so "small" expansions so that I could play skirmish without using cardboard tokens. Pics to follow, PM me if you're interested, I'll be asking in the ballpark of $500. I actually have a couple guys left to paint: I am painting them just to sell them, huzzah! No real reason to sell besides decluttering so don't lowball me or I'll just keep 'em!

May we see photos of your nice paint jobs before they go?

On 12/29/2020 at 9:47 AM, dwaynedauzat said:

May we see photos of your nice paint jobs before they go?

They could be YOURS! I must be rid of them. I have discovered a fatal flaw in SW:IA which makes it inferior to the other three SW miniatures games that have existed over the years. It has no tauntaun models.

QzdoYqY.jpg

s6hoTnK.jpg

Rnk11un.jpg

bcQ6CDv.jpg

Edited by TauntaunScout

@TauntaunScout I'm diggin your snowtroopers and those bronze HK's. Nice work!