Does the GM get to keep the book or is it sent back or what?

By Facepalm2, in Journey to Black Fire Pass

Topic. I really want to keep the book!

The adventure book? I suppose it's up to the FLGS. I expect the GM will get to keep it, though. At least I have been able to keep all the ones that I''ve run.

dvang said:

The adventure book? I suppose it's up to the FLGS. I expect the GM will get to keep it, though. At least I have been able to keep all the ones that I''ve run.

By all the ones do you mean Multiple copies of the original book of A Day Late a shilling short, if you do have several copies would you ba willing to sell a copy?

I would love to get my hands on a original book, as long as there isn't a big shipping cost (I live in Alberta, Canada) I would gladly pay shipping + the cost for buying it (whatever that would be, up to the seller.)

Just curious if you would be willing too, that is all, None of the stores near me hosted the event so i was not able to gt my hands on it. =(

I already sent a e-mail to one of my FLGS about the upcomign one so I will definately be giving that one a go and hopefully getting the book (Yes, I am a bit of a completionist... It sucks =P

I only have a single copy of A Day Late and a Shilling Short. I was referring to demo events of this type, including for other games like Rogue Trader and Deathwatch, for example.

I thought that was probably what you ment.

I'm located at the Fantasy Flight Games: Event Center and they just have a huge pile of these usually sitting on the table. I could grab a handful if they still have some after RPG day.

Tarnis Phoenix said:

I'm located at the Fantasy Flight Games: Event Center and they just have a huge pile of these usually sitting on the table. I could grab a handful if they still have some after RPG day.

that would be great, i will sent a message to FFG just a hour or so ago, i'll probably get a response sometime tomorrow, so I'll see if they are able to first.

I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks.

the GM got to keep the book at the event I played in.....