mySWRPG Forums

By Nytwyng, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Just so the invite in the thread about the forum shutdown doesn't get missed, mySWRPG now has a forum open, and the community is invited to join the mySWRPG Forum .

Hope to see you there.

Either I'm doing something wrong at registration an/dor you are going to get hit with about 6 requests from "Sturn" after I mashed the submit button. 😬

34 minutes ago, Sturn said:

Either I'm doing something wrong at registration an/dor you are going to get hit with about 6 requests from "Sturn" after I mashed the submit button. 😬

Nothing showing up. What’s happening when you try? (When I was testing, I was running into a problem with the registration page’s “Submit” button not working in my second window. If it still gives you problems, shoot me a PM here with your email address and I’ll add you manually behind the proverbial curtain.

Bumping. Let's keep it at the top 😁

@Nytwyng

I tried to register on your forum, but there didn't seem to be any reaction when I hit the "Submit" button. So either I've spammed the registration process, or something's not working.

23 minutes ago, Bellona said:

@Nytwyng

I tried to register on your forum, but there didn't seem to be any reaction when I hit the "Submit" button. So either I've spammed the registration process, or something's not working.

Could be both!

I had the same issue. Nytwyng will get you set.

43 minutes ago, Bellona said:

@Nytwyng

I'm trying to get that worked out. All of the troubleshooting I'm finding for it so far is years old and not very helpful.

In the meantime, shoot me a PM with your email, and I'll get you added in through my admin portal.

Is it your tinterweb browser causing problems? I sometimes have to use Firefox for some websites and Google Chrome for my employee remote working access.

2 hours ago, ExpandingUniverse said:

Is it your tinterweb browser causing problems? I sometimes have to use Firefox for some websites and Google Chrome for my employee remote working access.

My gut tells me it's definitely browser-related. While I was testing the forum, all worked fine in a standard browser window, but I ran into the same "Submit" button problem when I opened a private browsing window to test registration without having to log out of my admin account in the regular window.

I just want to note that I was able to register on the site smoothly when I joined. Whatever the issue is, it might be browser-specific or might have some other parameter that makes it difficult for some people, but at least for me it was pretty easy.

*Boing*

i justr had the same problem as Sturn, i clic the submit button but nothing happens, i don't get any notification of email sent or anything else.

3 minutes ago, Lareg said:

i justr had the same problem as Sturn, i clic the submit button but nothing happens, i don't get any notification of email sent or anything else.

Shoot me a message with username and email, and I’ll get you added

With just a couple weeks left here, just wanted to refresh the invite for everyone.

Seems like that verification thing is still an issue. Can't seem to sign up.

Shoot me a PM with your email address (and username if you’d like a different one that the one here), and I’ll get you added in.

As we head into the last few days of these forums, I just wanted to give the invite to mySWRPG a little signal boost.

One more shameless plug. Happy to have everyone at the mySWRPG Forum . Hope to see you there, and if not, elsewhere in virtual gameland.