Forum-pocalypse Dance Party

By ForceSensitive, in X-Wing

CIRCLE PIT!!!

@ForceSensitive

Did you say you wanted M O R E ?

Link Sends: 1 - Toshce Station 2 -General Grievous Sings a Song 3 -All American Rejects "Kids in the Street" 4- Imperial March x Carol of the Bells 5 -The Last Agni Kai EPIC VERSION 6- Owl City "Cinematic" 7- Men at Work "Land Down Under" 8- Cantina Band DJ AG Remix 9 -Mandalorian Theme x Vode An Medieval Version 10- Frank Sinatra "I've got Plenty of Nothing"

How have we not gotten This yet?

And since the forum's dying, how about That ?

Who can forget This one, and finally because of the friends I've made here have That

Oh well, if you insist @ForceSensitive

Surprised this one hasn't been posted yet, was the first place my mind went to when you think of Star Wars-inspired music: Funky link

Also, its not a proper party without some 90's Eurodance at some point: Dance link

Why not grab some popcorn and have a listen?

@JudgeDeath @Nyxen @evo454 heell yeah brothers!

I'll eventually get to my sad boi stuff, but for now I'm slipping this one in. For all you OGs who've been killing it since 1stEd when it was only two factions! And for all you who will come to the game from Squadrons! This one goes out to all the warriors in who the old ways have met the new!

It'sv been over a day. CONE ON PARTY PEOPLE!

(Check out her Snake Charmer track. This chick is fire!)

Edited by ForceSensitive
Autocorrect, you try so hard

The epic conclusion to the greatest trilogy of all time:

🤘

Edited by Jo Jo

This one goes out to all us who will ride this month on the forum down to the bitter last hour! To you heroes who will be... THE LAST ONES STANDING!

But Y'know, it's also the end of a really all round crummy a$z year. And allow me this one sad boi moment my brothers and sisters. From the OGs, to the NextGens. Consider it an intermission. And I pray thee, always... wear sunscreen...

And to wish you all the best in this coming new year.

To all the warriors out there. The descent to sad boi stuff continues.

As our time grows near, here's one I did for my last night bartending, that happened to be on karaoke lol 😊 Two versions to suit the Star Wars flair

Privateers are scummy, right?

I'm sure this fellow would approve.

mon-calamari-sweater-the-mandalorian.jpg

Just mentally edit every instance of cannonball to saber throw and This makes sense

Oh my days...

To the friends you made along the way.

Top celebrate this particularly great day.

Our time is coming to an end. Get in all your last submissions!

We're coming to the end now. True confessions. I miss the f.u$c#k out of Chester. Got to see him in concert twice. Can't wait to hear him again when I'm gone.

So you know what a Jawas favorite cocktail is?

MARTINI!!!

Forgive of this place that where I have trespassed. As I forgive of this place where where others have done the same. Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a fine honor playing with you this evening. This is my stop. Perhaps I'll see you in some distant skies, in some galaxy far, far away. ForceSensitive, breaking formation, and signing off.