Where to find those spoilers ?

By Silver_leader, in X-Wing Off-Topic

this post is adressed to Imperial Advisor:

Is there somewhere on the web that you will put your findings on the spoilers or news or advancements of the Star Wars Projects, since this forum will be officially closed in 5 weeks ?

Edited by Silver_leader

I will be missing our Imperial Overlord as well.

5 hours ago, Silver_leader said:

this post is adressed to Impertial Advisor:

Is there somewhere on the web that you will put your findings on the spoilers or news or advancements of the Star Wars Projects, since this forum will be officially closed in 5 weeks ?

That’s how I spell my name after four tequilas as well @Silver_leader 😇

It’s INSANE these Forums are going down with all the wealth of resources and collected work compiled over the years at our fingers’ reach.

I was really curious about that. Do we all migrate to another forum?

Has anyone with the tech know how come up with a solution for the forums in general?

Here is an example of a forum that was no longer active for a long time now but all the rules were left for players to use.

I am rather surprised there is no unifed effort to address this.

(Do we all have a last day party here and just use every curse word in every language we know?)

22 minutes ago, LUZ_TAK said:

Might Cara Dune be present?

One can hope 😍

On 12/21/2020 at 9:49 PM, Silver_leader said:

this post is adressed to Imperial Advisor:

There was talk in another thread (cannot find it) about creating another forum or using Facebook groups. I do not use Facebook so hope that is not the way it goes. Either way I would be interested in knowing what the future direction is. While I do not post, I do enjoy following the conversations as rumors, episodes are released, and the other fun things are posted.

I'll miss the imperial advisor as well, are y'all on the r/starwars discord server? There seems to be a lot of Star Wars news posted and discussed there

there's always the nightmare of reddit /r/starwarsleaks

On 12/22/2020 at 3:56 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

That’s how I spell my name after four tequilas as well @Silver_leader 😇

It’s INSANE these Forums are going down with all the wealth of resources and collected work compiled over the years at our fingers’ reach.

I was really curious about that. Do we all migrate to another forum?

Has anyone with the tech know how come up with a solution for the forums in general?

Here is an example of a forum that was no longer active for a long time now but all the rules were left for players to use.

I am rather surprised there is no unifed effort to address this.

(Do we all have a last day party here and just use every curse word in every language we know?)

you should join some of us on Discord :D

On 1/24/2021 at 10:28 PM, Kyle Ren said:

I'll miss the imperial advisor as well, are y'all on the r/starwars discord server? There seems to be a lot of Star Wars news posted and discussed there

Awww, I’ll be missing you all as well.

Alas Discord is not my Jam as of now it’s ... too much. I’ll try to figure out what to do by this week.

Before the Dark Times.

And in case you missed this,

The Mandalorian Season 3 to start filming April 5, 2021