Ho ho hold it....

By Fistofpaper, in Game Masters

:(

This is somewhat sad, i was reading here a lot on a more or less daily basis. Now one of the greatest sources of material collections and ideas will be gone....

It is disappointing. I know they say there are other sources elsewhere but I find discord’s overwhelming and the Facebook groups seem to be less than active.

Now was this placed in a major location? No. I had to search for the posting after seeing it linked via the SWRPG Discord account on Twitter. I'm not 💯 this isn't for a beta only forum section post because of that, but still. I have found the knowledge on these forums invaluable for my success as a GM. I am (would be) sad to see them disappear to anywhere but the Internet history project

If it helps, a few people have contacted Edge about a forum, an they’ve said they’ll consider it.

In the meantime, I’ve activated a forum over at my site, and everyone’s invited to take the trip over there to mySWRPG .

Any way that we can archive all of the Star Wars boards?

There is an archival thread on the SWRPG Discord channel for post threads to save

Good to hear, it would be a shame to lose everything.

On 12/22/2020 at 10:22 AM, TheSlayer said:

This is somewhat sad, i was reading here a lot on a more or less daily basis. Now one of the greatest sources of material collections and ideas will be gone....

+1... this sucks.. well it gives me more time to play Cyberpunk 2077 - even if it does crash occasionally :D

Edited by DidntFallAsleep66