Alternative forums

By Scum4Life, in X-Wing

Been an Old Skool wargamer since the late 70s (you should see my Avalon Hill collection) so I'm already over on BGG. Hooked up on Discord but that's so much a stream kind of thing and so little a stable forum. Well, we'll see. 😎 🥃

I've had an account on BGG for awhile so that's probably where I will be checking in for XWM discussion as well unless/until AMG starts supporting a forum.

Edit: If someone starts a " Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast" thread on BGG, I'm outa there. 😂

Edited by Scrivner
18 hours ago, dinobaldi said:

I'm old gen, I don't like FB.

I'm new gen (26) and I actively and passionately hate FB and almost everything it stands for.

Not only that but FB and Discord don't have even a remotely useful search function and aren't properly indexed by Google either.

Just to say, starting to try and get things going on BGG. I started to update the wiki to try and recreate @MidWestScrub 's useful links page. Spent about an hour on it last night but when I hit submit I got an 'invalid content' error and my account was locked. Turns out I triggered some spam rule.

However, support had helped me get my update back and restored my account within 24 hours. On Christmas Day.

Impressed.