Looking for threat/advantage tables for all the skills and other abilities

By Norr-Saba, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Like the title says, I am looking for tables/cheat sheets that compile all the threat and advantage tables for the game.

After a long time of trying I’ve managed to convert some of my shops dnd players into starwars players due in part to the popularity of mandalorian season 2.

I've noticed that they are having some trouble conceptualizing how much agency they have to interpret their dice rolls after coming from such a rigid pass fail system, but the only example I have to show them in the main book, which is all I brought with me from America when I moved, is the combat threat and advantage chart

it’s also been a few years since I’ve been able to run the game myself and although I used to recall all this information off hand I could use a refresher myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

There's a nice collection here .

I don't think FFG ever covered every skill, but some skills are covered in more details than others, and then there are contexts, situations, or types of encounters. I believe the collection I link to above is mostly updated, I haven't double checked.

5 hours ago, Jegergryte said:

There's a nice collection here .

Saved me from shameless self promotion. 😁

Thanks!