Agenda Cards Rebalanced

By Revert, in Twilight Imperium

I think this might be too hard for fantasy flight to distribute to justify this change, but I would really like it if the agenda cards were rebalanced to more consistently require players to spend votes.

The easiest way to do this would be to add more strict requirements on when a card can be considered.

Examples:

Classified Document Leaks Before: When this agenda is revealed, if there are no scored secret objectives, discard this card and reveal another agenda from the top of the deck. (There are several cards with similar wording)

Classified Document Leaks After: When this agenda is revealed, if there is less than 2 scored secret objectives, discard this card and reveal another agenda from the top of the deck

Publicize Weapon Schematics: Currently, when this comes up, if no one has war suns then this becomes. For: Nobody should put in the effort to get war suns. Against: Do nothing. War suns already feel too rare to justify this.

Economic Equality: The for and against aren't different enough to justify voting on this. If I'm low on trade goods, then I like both results. If I have lots of trade goods, then I hate both results.