Perceptive Copilot: An X-Wing Newsletter.

By j_man_04, in X-Wing

Just thought I'd share a project I've been working on: Introducing Perceptive Copilot : A weekly X-Wing Email Newsletter & Blog.

The X-Wing Miniatures community is vast and wonderful. Sometimes, it can feel too vast to keep track of. The tournaments, the Twitch streams, the podcasts, the blogs. There’s a lot of community-driven content on top of the official news from the game. So Perceptive Copilot is here to help you focus on the top content. Get a sense of the upcoming tournaments and how to register. Listen to the podcasts of the week and get some commentary on them. I may even get good enough at the game to offer my own advice. Maybe.

If you're interested, feel free to visit the site and sign up (first issue will be sent out soon. Don't miss it!)

Also, if you run a blog or podcast, please reach out to me so I can give you a follow. Would love to help continue the conversations and drive more engagement if it fits the theme of the next issue.

This is a clever idea. You should contact the bigger Podcasts and streams on Facebook and get them on board.

1 hour ago, Porkchop Express said:

This is a clever idea. You should contact the bigger Podcasts and streams on Facebook and get them on board.

I’ve shared the idea on a few of the discords, so hoping I can build up an audience and work more directly with them. I’ll definitely be leaning on their content as they’re the ones brining on experienced players.

If you missed out on the first issue of the newsletter, that content is now available here on the blog. Be sure to sign up for future issues to be sent straight to your inbox!

And thanks everyone for the support.