New PbP game

By Harzerkatze, in Your Stories

Hi there,

with the "Dark Winter in the North" campaign I played in seemingly not continuing and the pandemic isolation driving me slowly insane, I was thinking about starting a new PbP campaign, with me as GM.

It would play in the current timeline and start as a short adventure over a few weeks, with an evaluation afterwards if we want to continue.
I would want to start in January. Without wanting to give away the plot, the story would start in Phoenix lands, with four or five players.
They could be Ronin or Emerald Magistrates.

Anyone interested in playing?

If it's some time in January put me down as a maybe.

I am interested, will have to see how much time I can commit just!

@Zantosa @Magnus Grendel OK, hab Euch vorgemerkt.

Wir spielen mit 30 XP Startbudget. Ihr könnte mir schreiben, welche Schule etc. Ihr gerne spielen würdet, dann kann ich das Abenteuer etwas daran anpassen.

Zehr Gut. Schnell! Wo Ist Jones?

And other bits of shouted WWII movie German.

If the group is going to be a mix of magistrates and magistrate's aides and vassals, I'll probably take a ronin, with either the Yoriki or In Service To A Lord title if we're permitted to start with one.

Not sure on school - will need to look through the options - but essentially an administrator/scholar type, such as (for the sake of an example) a Doji Bureacrat School dropout.

On 12/19/2020 at 11:32 AM, Magnus Grendel said:

Zehr Gut. Schnell! Wo Ist Jones?

And other bits of shouted WWII movie German.

Oops, wrote in German by mistake, sorry. Halt! Hammerzeit!

30 XP starting budget. Ronin with Service to a Lord title is entitely ok.

Bit with the forums going down in February, starting a group here in January isn't really worth it. Where should we relocate it?

Edited by Harzerkatze

That's your call. I'm moving my PBP to RPGGeek, but Mythweavers has also been suggested.

Hey, it's been pretty busy lately!

I was thinking along the lines of a Shosoru infiltrator school, but I'm not entirely committed yet!

As for relocation, I'd prefer to have it at the sameish spot, so RPGGeek would work for me, but I'm not to fuzzy about it.

OK, I've proposed my campaign over on the Fan and Sword Discord server: Bearing the Light campaign.
Right now, it is in the Find Players stage, so no dedicated channel yet.

@Zantosa @Magnus Grendel If you guys are interested, feel free to have a look at the #looking_for_group_pbp channel at discord.gg/hsJwhJW

Edited by Harzerkatze

@Magnus Grendel One place still seems to be open in my PBP campaign "Bearing the Light" on discord.gg/hsJwhJW

If you are still interested.

Edited by Harzerkatze

I'm probably less bothered now it's on discord, but thanks.

...Actually, you know what, why not. Worth a try and I'd like to have a go, at least.

Edited by Magnus Grendel