Starhawk Command Tokens

By stormer1120, in Star Wars: Armada Rules Questions

Hello Armada Players!

I bought the Starhawk and it is awesome. Glad I did. Quick question. I don't see command tokens in this set. Can this ship have command tokens?

I am thinking it is just an oversight on the production staff but just wanted to be sure. How is everyone else handling this?

I searched the forums but was unable to find this topic?

Thanks in advance!

15 minutes ago, stormer1120 said:

Hello Armada Players!

I bought the Starhawk and it is awesome. Glad I did. Quick question. I don't see command tokens in this set. Can this ship have command tokens?

I am thinking it is just an oversight on the production staff but just wanted to be sure. How is everyone else handling this?

I searched the forums but was unable to find this topic?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it can have command tokens as normal, there's no rule preventing it. I guess that there was no space to put the tokens and FFG assumed that everyone already has many command tokens of each type to spare.

That is strange that it came with no command tokens, mine did. Maybe a production error?

The command tokens are not listed on the list of component. Were yours listed on the list of components? Can you please scan you list and post? Thanks!

The Starhawk didn't come with Command Tokens. See, for example, Crabbok's unboxing video , where you can see all the cardboard. I suspect it was partly due to all the extra Defense Tokens taking up so much space.

The Onager didn't come with them either (despite them being included in the spread ).

There was a discussion of this back in February when they came out. Interestingly Dras also claimed his Starhawk came with Command Tokens - I wonder if there were versions that did come with them.

Edited by Grumbleduke

I just checked the Onager Class and it does does not list 4 command token in its component list and it also does not have 4 commend tokens.

Interesting.

Thanks Everyone!