TTA Issue

By Welshie13, in Star Wars: Legion

Hi all,

I logged into Tabletop Admiral last night (UK time) to find all my lists have disappeared. Has anyone else had the same issue?

The Dev does such a good job on it I can have no complaints, and I know he had some rebuilding work recently to keep it running. I just wondered if it was a general bug (following newest updates) or just me.

Oh well time to re-do my lists, annoyingly as I have 4 full armies I have a lot to do, but it is a good way to trim the fat.

Do you really keep track of lists long-term? I'm genuinely curious. What do you do with lists that were pre-RRG point update?

Do you play the same lists that often?

Do you get to play that often? (jealous if that's a yes)

Honestly I just like theory crafting lists, I haven't played most of them and dont get to play often enough. I do tend to play different lists everytime I play casually and for the most part I play with people who dont have the game so create balanced or themed lists to introduce them (this should hopefully change post pandemic as morepeople have bought in). For my one and only tournement I did stick to and practise one list.

After the update I went back and adjusted most of my lists, partly why it sucks to lose them.

Interesting. I guess I'm too scatterbrained. I usually delete my lists after they've been there for a while and I haven't played them.

I'm more of a theme when I make lists.

for example, I want to try all the infiltrators in a list. All the Gamblers (now that Lando is teased) All the droids, which list can I cram as many vehicles in

Stuff like that.

Well turns out I made 2 accounts with almost identical usernames and switched over accidently. Crisis averted.

Sorry I'm just now seeing this. Feel free to email [email protected] in the future if you have an issue. I usually see emails there before I see posts here.