Scum Lists: Advice Wanted

By MrDreis, in X-Wing Squad Lists

I typically fly a build with Scum Han, Autopilot Drone, Fenn, and Dengar. However, I am trying to branch out a little. I found a list I like for the Empire which is different and serves me well (Seventh Sister, Ved, Pure Sabaac, and Countdown), and with Rebels, I might be flying Dash with Hera or X-Wings now and again. It's Scum that has me a little puzzled.

Presently, my Scum fleet has the Falcon, two Firesprays (one is Separatist, so I have some newer upgrades), a Fang Fighter, and an Escape Craft. I have a few of the Scum crew/gunners, like Greedo, from trading and whatnot. I have him, 4-Lom, and Zuckuss. Also, I am going to be buying a Scurrg, a Lancer, a Kimoglia, and an HWK from a friend. I have a few lists in mind, and whatever experience and tips you can provide would really be appreciated.

List Idea #1: Han, Emon, and Scurrg

I really like flying Han. I know it's not a super popular opinion, but I thought Solo was a fun movie. His ship is also fun, with those dream 5-dice shots making themselves known every so often. My typical build with him is Trick Shot, Qi'ra, and the title, plus Greedo if he fits (I never bid). Emon really caught my eye as a fun munitions ship. My idea there was to put Delayed Fuses, Thermal Detonators, Boba Fett, and maybe a few other odds and ends on him. Anyhow, the two named Scurrg pilots look fun. Which one is better, and how would you build a list with each of them? The idea of a list that just hits the opponent with lots and lots of controlled explosions looks fun, and both pilots seem to play into that.

List Idea #2: Han, Fenn, and Lancer

Before I got Dengar, I had Han, Fenn, and Latts as my default build. Han is fun, and my de-Fenn-sive ace skills make Skull Leader do most of the work. However, whatever my third ship is (Latts, Dengar, some smaller ships), they just don't pull their weight. Ketsu looks hilarious for getting Han his trick shots or range 1 for Fenn, and Asajj with Heightened Perception for i7 tractor looks fun, or maybe Zam for a deterrent. I have no experience with the Lancer. Any tips on flying the ship or build suggestions? Also, which pilot is better with Han/Fenn, and why?

And...those other ships. The Kimo and HWK both look interesting. I don't have any builds I really want to put them in right now, but I'm intrigued by them. Any interesting stories about them, tips on flying them, fun builds, etc?

Thanks for any feedback or advice you can offer. I truly am grateful for it!