NEW PLAYER LOOKING FOR GAMES

By CrossChild95, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

So...I've posted a few times throughout here, but I figured a new thread would help too.

I haven't touched tabletop roleplays since I was little, for personal and professional reasons. However, I've not left roleplaying at all. I've done everything from MMOs (World of Warcraft is a personal favorite) to LARPing and everything in between (I was one of the first to use kik for roleplays before it blew up and subsequently died).

This past year, through all the craziness, I've stumbled upon Actual Play podcasts as well as some Critical Role videos (and UpUpDownDown, shoutout to Mr. Creed). It's gotten me interested in trying to get back into the scene.

TLDR: I'm familiar with roleplaying, I'm familiar with Star Wars...but I'm NOT familiar with Star Wars Roleplaying. If any DM/GM would be willing to work with me, either a one shot or a full group, I would love to play a part in your campaign.

Unfortunately the forums are shutting down soon, but I'd recommend myswrpg.com or the swrpg discord server for looking to join a group.