Jedi!

By Aahz 1, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

So I finally finished my first batch of Jedi for the Clone Wars...here is my recreation of a picture I saw on CGYSO (h/t @geek19 and yes, it's missing Adi and Saesee, LOL):

qZc3riW.jpg

I decided that I don't like the idea of "generic" Delta-7s very much, so I'm either going with individual stands for Jedi or adding V-19 Torrents as wingmen, with Jedi from the above that don't yet have squadron cards serving as generics (if I ever find the need for generics). Here is an example of the two approaches. Which do you prefer?

Ahsoka Tano

8DmmfzQ.jpg

or

NqVuO5N.jpg

Finally, here are shots of the other Jedi - let me know which one you think is the best as I'll enter it into the painting contest!

Plo Koon

PAsVq5H.jpg

Kit Fisto

M6nXnDN.jpg

Anakin Skywalker

KC9Ch02.jpg

Mace Windu

YcEFe4A.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi

dn20hEO.jpg

Luminara Unduli

akKkoUi.jpg

Barriss Offee (well, my take on it - I changed up the colors some and added a yellow stripe - maybe this one is just a generic purple Jedi, LOL)

NtOmY0s.jpg

I personally did the wingmen thing for Vader. It doesn't sit right with me to have him flanked by TIE ADVs. So I gave him two generic TIEs. I think both singular Jedi starfighter or Jedi starfighter flanked by torrents both look good. Why not do both

Eccelent work!

In My opinion they look better with wingman.

Join to the contest with them 😄

That is a top-notch Plo.

These are wonderful!

I prefer them as single ships. It's just so evident what they are as singles. But your choice, ultimately!