raid rules

By Uncrustable, in Star Wars: Armada Rules Questions

If i have a sqaudron raid token can i still turn a sqaudron dial into a token? (Not spending the token just banking it)

Then on the following turn reveal another sqaud dial, use the token from the previous turn to ditch the raid and then do a normal sqaudron dial command?

16 minutes ago, Uncrustable said:

If i have a sqaudron raid token can i still turn a sqaudron dial into a token? (Not spending the token just banking it)

Then on the following turn reveal another sqaud dial, use the token from the previous turn to ditch the raid and then do a normal sqaudron dial command?

Yes.

I had this exact question. Was pretty sure this was the answer but glad to confirm.

The Only thing that a Raid token prevents is you RESOLVING the matching Command.

If you are not RESOLVING the Command, which is a specific action, then its not Prevented by Raid.

How do Bail Organa granted dials work with regards to Raid tokens?

Example: Dooku throws out a Squadron Raid Token. And Acclimator reveals a Squadron Dial. Can Bail grant a Nav or Repair Dial to the ship, that is then discarded to clear the Raid?

9 hours ago, Angry_Ewok said:

How do Bail Organa granted dials work with regards to Raid tokens?

Example: Dooku throws out a Squadron Raid Token. And Acclimator reveals a Squadron Dial. Can Bail grant a Nav or Repair Dial to the ship, that is then discarded to clear the Raid?

No. Granted dials are not revealed, and thus cannot be discarded to remove raid tokens. See the Thrawn FAQ entry.

You can turn a "gained" dial into a token, and then use the token to clear a matching raid token if you want.

in the same round? bc that would almost do the same thing and nullify Dooku almost completely if used to block Nav or Repair

Unless you planned to actually use that dial.

Can a ship use the dial it gets from Bail Organa (Admiral) to get rid of raid tokens?

7 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Can a ship use the dial it gets from Bail Organa (Admiral) to get rid of raid tokens?

Not as a dial, because you aren’t revealing it.

But yes, if you turn it into a matching command token.

Just now, The Jabbawookie said:

Not as a dial, because you aren’t revealing it.

But yes, if you turn it into a matching command token.

Thanks! I had thought so, but it came up in a recent game, so I wanted to be sure.