Fearsome Predator / Fearful Prey in multiples

By JohnBoo, in X-Wing Rules Questions

Just checking - the way I read this, if 3 Fearsome Predators assign their Fearful Prey tokens to different ships, each ship is a prey to all 3 Predators? Not Predator #1 = Prey #1 only, correct?

Part 2 = if a Predator dies, does a Prey lose a token? How does this get resolved - Predator #1 dies, Prey #1 loses his token or does the separatist player just pick one of his choice?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, JohnBoo said:

Just checking - the way I read this, if 3 Fearsome Predators assign their Fearful Prey tokens to different ships, each ship is a prey to all 3 Predators? Not Predator #1 = Prey #1 only, correct?

Part 2 = if a Predator dies, does a Prey lose a token? How does this get resolved - Predator #1 dies, Prey #1 loses his token or does the separatist player just pick one of his choice?

Thanks in advance!

The condition they assign is Limited, so no matter how many you take you only assign the condition once.

They all trigger off of it, and even if you kill all of them the condition remains (It just does nothing).

Boooo.

Yeah, I didn't notice the limited dot on Fearful Prey. Guess that answers that! Thanks, Innese!