Any news???

By librarian101, in X-Wing

We might see something before the holiday season starts.

As long as we're not on the naughty list, that is.

14 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

We have info from a European distributor about some new squadron pack boxes coming. I imagine we will hear something at some point. The fact Legion just got news gives me hope they’ll still announce at ffg for at least a little bit while they sort through the transition.

@ScummyRebel Other squadron pack boxes than Phoenix Cell, Skystrike Academy and Fugitives And Collaborators ?

Does your distributor have information about French releases ? (not for a friend)

1 hour ago, blueAngelIden said:

@ScummyRebel Other squadron pack boxes than Phoenix Cell, Skystrike Academy and Fugitives And Collaborators ?

Does your distributor have information about French releases ? (not for a friend)

like rogue and wrath squadrons??? now THAT would be cool...and i mean the REAL rogue squadron not the new one..lol

10 hours ago, blueAngelIden said:

Not my distributor; I’m in the US. :) i would assume there are French releases as they have had both English and French products on their page. https://www.lionrampantimports.com/x-wing

no, nothing other than the 3 you listed. But that is some news.