ION Radio Episode 25: Bail vs Kraken

By Fraggle_Rock, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

Republic forces rebuild! As the war escalates in the Outer Rim, the Jedi Knights are spread thin across the galaxy. New Acclimator Assault ships are rushed into service commanded by Senators. Although Count Dooku is busy gaining support for his separatist movement, super tactical droids are able to coordinate counter attacks to the republic's new armadas...

Ken, I thought the dice really let you down this game. It looked like John was going to lose 2 of his 4 ships. Maybe using your TRCs would have splashed at least one of them.

5 hours ago, postje said:

Ken, I thought the dice really let you down this game. It looked like John was going to lose 2 of his 4 ships. Maybe using your TRCs would have splashed at least one of them.

That is what John and I were talking about afterwards. (TRCs or lack thereof) I would have flown differently and John would have treated it as a larger threat as well.

The dice in the Clone Wars starter boxes are not as reliable as my older dice. I’m in the middle of testing them all for any oddities.