(4) Extreme Maneuvers

(45) Commander Malarus [Xi-class Light Shuttle]
(7) Agent Terex

(32) Zeta Squadron Survivor [TIE/sf Fighter]
(1) Automated Target Priority

Total points: 198

Trying to find something that works for Hyperspace as a substitute for the precious Kylo, Malarex, ZSC x3 that was possible. Does this have the legs to compete?

I’d lean toward dropping the Xi and running three SFs with passives and missiles.

(6) Concussion Missiles
(2) Passive Sensors

(6) Concussion Missiles
(2) Passive Sensors

(6) Concussion Missiles
(2) Passive Sensors

(76) Kylo Ren [TIE/vn Silencer]

Total points: 196

Edited by j_man_04

Cut Malarus in favor of more dice or an ace build that bids. A four ship build is likely better because having low init blockers is going to be very useful in this new meta (looking at you, Poe). I’ve been playing three ship Kylo lists since 2.0 launch and love Null so this first list is what I am play testing now.

(4) Extreme Maneuvers
(9) Primed Thrusters
(12) Proton Torpedoes

(55) Major Vonreg [TIE/ba Interceptor]
(2) Daredevil

(30) "Null" [TIE/fo Fighter]

Total points: 189

This list is bare bones but consistently puts out a lot of damage. If you want, you can squeeze in passive sensors on the zetas and lose your bid, which I wouldn’t care too much about in this list. Haven’t tried it yet but I feel good about it on paper.

(4) Extreme Maneuvers

(33) "Scorch" [TIE/fo Fighter]

(9) Special Forces Gunner

(9) Special Forces Gunner

Total points: 195

7 hours ago, Erichxzann said:

(30) "Null" [TIE/fo Fighter]

That’s a neat trick with Null! I never thought of atp on it, but that makes sense.

On 12/12/2020 at 7:04 AM, Synel said:

That’s a neat trick with Null! I never thought of atp on it, but that makes sense.

Excuse my ignorance. But what is the neat trick with Null + Advanced Target Priority?

Kylo Ren (76) Extreme Maneuvers (4) Ship total: 80 Half Points: 40 Threshold: 3

Zeta Squadron Survivor (32) Concussion Missiles (6) Passive Sensors (2) Ship total: 40 Half Points: 20 Threshold: 3

Zeta Squadron Survivor (32) Concussion Missiles (6) Passive Sensors (2) Ship total: 40 Half Points: 20 Threshold: 3

"Muse" (30) Proud Tradition (2) Ship total: 32 Half Points: 16 Threshold: 2

Total: 192 View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0: https://raithos.github.io/?f=First Order&d=v8ZsZ200Z236X341WWWY259XW99WW240WY259XW99WW240WY235X319WW&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

I think your best bet for Hyperspace Kylo if your dead set on EM + Squad Gang is one of the the following:

Kylo SF SF SF

• Kylo Ren + Extreme Maneuvers
  • Zeta Squadron Survivor + Concussion Missiles + Passive Sensors

Kylo SF SF Tina Riva

• Kylo Ren + Extreme Maneuvers
  • Zeta Squadron Survivor
  • Zeta Squadron Survivor
  • TN-3465
  • Lieutenant Rivas

Dropping Kylo you can run Vonreg/Holo + Mal (Terex) + Scorch + Longshot + Rivas which is probably my favorite FO list in Hyper for reasons other than optimization.

Drifting further form the archetype Kylo + Vonreg + Rush is likely the best Kylo list available given how critical it is to tech for i5+ ETA matchups in Hyper and how muted swarms are this cycle. Room for ordinance in that list if you build to 200.

Edited by Boom Owl
17 hours ago, FastWalker said:

Excuse my ignorance. But what is the neat trick with Null + Advanced Target Priority?

Automated Target Priority is restricted to ships with initiative 3 or lower. Null is 0 while you’re building your squad! This allows him to store up a calculate after missing an attack at initiative 7. ATP is usable on a ship that engages above initiative 3.

A quick, sort-of-related question to anyone, while on the subject of Null: at which initiative are they placed in setup?

5 hours ago, Synel said:

Null is 0 while you’re building your squad!

Ah! That's what I was missing. Cool. Thx for 'planning.