Track ships counts in collection?

By jesseleite, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Firstly, I want to say THANK YOU for all awesome update to the squad builder! It's so much nicer than the first builder.

That said, I do have a minor gripe about how I can add cards to my collection, but not ship counts. For example, a bunch of my collection is converted 1st edition ships. I can add the conversion kit to my collection, but there's no way of selecting how many ships I've actually converted, versus how many ships I don't own. This makes building squads a bit harder, especially when I hand the app to a buddy who doesn't know my collection as well.

What are your thoughts on this?

Hello. You are certainly welcome. We are glad you are enjoying it thus far.

Adding individual component tracking is on our list of proposed new additions, though we do have other features we are prioritizing first. Thank you for your feedback!

Can't wait! It's the one thing that makes the app frustrating, for those of us that use conversion kits. Anyway thank you again, and awesome work on the new app :)

Great news. I'm a 1.0 player returning to the game so all my ships are 1.0 as well.

Would also be nice to have additional sorting and organization features to the ship collection, especially by faction.