Jabba Han and friends

By Antipodean Ork, in X-Wing Squad Lists

I'm seeing more and more commentary around Scum Han with Jabba crew and false transponder codes, so messing around with that and suppressive gunner.

I'm also having difficulty getting my head around Zam Wessel crew, who seems to need a low ps ship, which means she pairs well with Nom Lumb plus Dengar gunner. To maximise the Zam Wessel ability, I put advanced proton torpedos on as well.

The issue is the other points.

My fave guri build slots right in, as does Fenn Rau, but I'm wondering if hondo shouldn't make an appearance on something like torkil mux?

Thoughts, anyone?

6 minutes ago, Antipodean Ork said:

I'm seeing more and more commentary around Scum Han with Jabba crew and false transponder codes, so messing around with that and suppressive gunner.

I'm also having difficulty getting my head around Zam Wessel crew, who seems to need a low ps ship, which means she pairs well with Nom Lumb plus Dengar gunner. To maximise the Zam Wessel ability, I put advanced proton torpedos on as well.

The issue is the other points.

My fave guri build slots right in, as does Fenn Rau, but I'm wondering if hondo shouldn't make an appearance on something like torkil mux?

Thoughts, anyone?

you got a starting list with points allocation to critique?

Han Solo with Jabba the Hutt crew, Suppressive Gunner and False Transponder codes: 62

Nom Lumb with Zam Wessel crew, Dengar Gunner and advanced proton torpedoes: 53

Leaves 85 for filling out

I also need to get my head around Zam crew, but I'm not sure I'm feeling it on Nom. He's just a sponge, his gun seems not worth buffing. However, stuffing him into R1, threatening a Zam powered APT or double mod 3 die turret might be interesting. It may also just be avoided though, with shots on the rest of the list having so much value.

In any case, worth trying for yourself, and you can fit some impressive dakka in 85pt. You'll need big/many guns with that Han and Nom. Hondo Torkil seems to lean too hard on interference, not enough on exploding stuff.

If it's Guri though, I'd consider trimming Nom to Dengar, Blasters and buffing her with upgrades and bid.

Edited by Cuz05