List with starter and two Sqn packs

By Herr Style, in Star Wars: Armada Fleet Builds

I have tried my best to come up with a list for my new Seperatists just using what I know I will be getting this Christmas. A starter and two Sqn packs. Below is the best I could come up with, without making my ships too overpriced (even though how they are mildly overpriced lol). Disclaimer: -This is in no way competitive and I would only use this for fun!

Commander: Count Dooku

Assault: Ion Storm
Defense: Planetary Ion Cannon
Navigation: Superior Positions

Munificent Comms Frigate (70)
• Count Dooku (30)
• T-Series Tactical Droid (4)
• Medical Team (1)
• Boosted Comms (4)
• Quad Battery Turrets (5)
• Tide of Progress XII (2)
= 116 Points

Hardcell Battle Refit (52)
• Rune Haako (4)
• Advanced Projectors (6)
• Linked Turbolaser Towers (7)
= 69 Points

Hardcell Transport (47)
• T-Series Tactical Droid (4)
• Veteran Captain (3)
• Parts Resupply (3)
• Beast of Burden (6)
= 63 Points

Squadrons:
• Baktoid Prototype (16)
• DBS-404 (17)
• 2 x Hyena Droid Bomber Squadron (22)
• General Grievous (22)
• DIS-T81 (17)
• 2 x Droid Tri-fighter Squadron (22)
• 2 x Vulture Droid Fighter Squadron (16)
= 132 Points

Total Points: 380

I chose the Count over Kraken because of my limited ship count (if I get another starter then will swap them out). I think the Comms Frigate is a nice setup, and was wondering if Boosted Comms could be replaced with the Hyperwave Signal Boost? I’ve added the extra stuff onto the Hardcells just to fill the points out. Not sure either if Rune Haako is in the right ship??????

The objectives are the best I could come up with, Ion Storm being helped with Parts Resupply, Ion Cannon to help my Hyenas, and Superior Positions because I’m at max Sqns.

Plan is to bank a Sqn for the Comms Frigate and HC transport, then launch two fighter groups against enemy Sqns in turn 2, and Hyenas turn 3 onwards at ships.........and after that just make it up as I go along lol.