Descent Journeys in the Dark, 2nd Edition

By mistyfarrow, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

My wife and I just started playing this again! Make sure you're using the revised rules that state when playing with just 2 heroes, each hero gets a free attack each turn and if they don't/can't use it, they heal 2 health instead. Such a huge balance change but a welcome one for sure.

We had so much fun, we wanted to get some expansions but it seems they are pretty much all gone and no reprint in sight (likely due to the impending 3e). But there's a spreadsheet on BGG with all the monster stats that I'm going to print and maybe even download all the assets from Tabletop Simulator and print them (or at least the expansion items) if you want more out of the game.

Some of us did custom fans expansions if you want. Take them all before forums are closed

On 12/22/2020 at 10:09 AM, rugal said:

Some of us did custom fans expansions if you want. Take them all before forums are closed

I can't find any of your campaigns anymore. The dropbox links send me to a "this content has been deleted" message.

1 hour ago, tomkat364 said:

I can't find any of your campaigns anymore. The dropbox links send me to a "this content has been deleted" message.

New version will come soon, you will be able to find them on BGG since FFG forums are going to be down