Armageddon

By brolim, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

I have played armagaddon and I have draw two curse tokens, that means that I can deal 2 damage to the enemy right?

I'm not that sure... The card says "If a curse token is revealed..." not "For each curse token revealed". In your case, the phrase "If a curse token is revealed" would be true, so you could apply the benefits from that, but not once for each curse token.

Looking at Armageddon, you're performing a Fight action off Will, for +1 damage natively. Not bad, but it doesn't really live up to the card name ;)

On the 0XP version we currently have access to - as I think we're due to see more down the line - the wording is quite specific. Normally when there's a multiple trigger, we'd see "For each [curse] token that is revealed..." as a trigger for the second part, while this version just has "If a [curse] token is revealed...", which leads me to agree with Henryillusion that you only get the additional effect once, regardless of how many [curse] tokens get chained together in one draw.

As an example of wording that can trigger more than once, check out Voice of Ra .