VASSAL CW SWISS EURO

By Green Knight, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

@187-Leon vs. @Goerrit 169-353 for Goerrit MOV 184 (3:8)

I picked second player and we played my "Fighter Ambush". A very cool and close game, starting with squad fights the early rounds, bevore ships began targeting each other. He took down my flag ship and I killed a lot of squads and both of his non flag ships. A very funny game and a totally new experience - Clone Wars Rock!

@Irishmadcat vs @cadetvw 36-329 for cadetvw MOV 293 (2:9)

Irish picked first player with the bid and played my "Minefields". Battle report being written (and will edit with the blog post when complete) but was a good bruising match. Battle report now written. Link below

https://swasector47.blogspot.com/2020/12/begun-clone-wars-vassal-tournament-has.html

Edited by cadetvw
added my inane typing of Armada things link

aresius vs mrks 258:291 (5:6) MOV 33

@JJs Juggernaut vs @PT106

First Player: JJ

Objective: Solar Corona

Winner: JJ

Score: 237-223 (6-5)

8 minutes ago, JJs Juggernaut said:

@JJs Juggernaut vs @PT106

First Player: JJ

Objective: Solar Corona

Winner: JJ

Score: 237-223 (6-5)

Wrong sector, but noted :D

@Ling27 vs @MandalorianMoose finishes 460-0 to me. Ling gave me first player and I picked their Blockade Run. Great game and a fun opponent, best of luck in the rest of your games!

@Ginkapo vs. Veggie ended 63-173 (MOV 110: 4-7) in my favour. I had initiative and chose 2nd player. Gink chose my Planetary Ion Cannon.

This was as close to a mirror match as it can get. Our fleets had in common:

• 2 Munificent, both with LTT
  • 1 Hardcell with Projection Experts
  • Dooku
  • Grievious
  • Phlacc
  • 2 generic Tirfighters

Thanks to Gink for a game that taught a lot about the seppies we both were not familiar with!

Edited by Darth Veggie

@NewGandhi @sasska What was the result of your game?

313-170 for me.

143 MoV, and 8-3.

Dice favored me like never before.

Ah, nothing wrong with the good old Double/Double/ACC at long range with three reds ;) My poor lillte swift return...sobbing under it's blanket...won't come out.

There were some quite impressive rolls, but it was a funny game with lots of pew pew and things to learn. I really enjoyed being blown to dust.

Ebon vs Gink

Gink first player

Solar corona

174 to 335 in Ginks favour. 8-3 161mov

8 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

Ebon vs Gink

Gink first player

Solar corona

174 to 335 in Ginks favour. 8-3 161mov

@Ginkapo is now top of ladder. So we can stop now and declare him the winner, ok?

@NewGandhi when do you want to play?

@sasska vs @cadetvw

156 - 73 (7-4) for @sasska

MoV: 83

I was second player and we played my Infested Fields. I won't spoiler anymore, you will be able check @cadetvw 's battle report soon!

BrobaFett vs Mrks

198 - 248 (5:6) win for Mrks

MoV: 50

BrobaFett was First player and chose Intel Sweep

CahoonM (GAR) v. @Maturin (CIS)

240-206 (6-5) win for CahoonM

MoV 34

Maturin was first and picked CahoonM's Fleet in Being. Sa Naldr was limping away until Luminara rolled a lucky blue hit against it to secure the win.

Edited by CahoonM

@Aresius (Gar) v. @Roald (Cis)

189 - 183 (6-5) win for Aresius

Mov 6

We played Surprise attack and I may or may not have gone overboard on the squadron raid tokens.

Irishmadcat vs Gandhi ends 2 to 9 (59 / 285 MoV 226.)

I really thought it's all going downhill, when irish's squadrons scored 5 hits and 5 hits in their first two attacks...but magically axe and one Arc-170 managed to survive. So all he killed was four of my squadrons while i got Foremans Labour, Beast of Burden and even the Tide of Progess. The very last shot brought it down and was just brutal. So the score is really lucky, while the game was a lot closer.

Edited by NewGandhi

Louis-André vs Veggie ended 96 to 16 in favour of Louis-André (7-4; MOV 80).

We played my PIC. Only some squads died.

Edited by Darth Veggie

Yeah, I've managed a very huge MoV of incredible 8 points 🙂

And if Leon would have moved his last ship closer to the station (played CO), then he would have won!

Great game as always with @187-Leon .

GK vs Miller enda 338-121 8-3 MoV 217 for GK

I was 2nd player and we played my Infested Fields.