VASSAL CW SWISS EURO

By Green Knight, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

Reporting a good game vs. @EbonHawk

280 - 44 (9-2) for 187-Leon

Thx. for a great game... with tough hardcells and turtle munivificent.

@Mrks. vs. Veggie ended 267 to 400 (MOV 133; 4-7) in my favour. We played Mrks.'s Hyperspace Assault and my victory was completely unjustified. Dices were insanely in my favour. The only real mistake Mrks. made, was flying of the map with his flagship at the end of round 6 - and even that had nothing to do with me playing well.

Great opponent, funny game!

Ginkapo 307 vs NewGandhi 90. 8-3

Ginkapo was first player and chose intel sweep.

Killed Gandhi's intel sweeper turn 2 and Grievoused Arc. Then the Hyenas took out Bails flag and only Lunimara frustrated the clean up.

Irishmadcat V @ZaZ333 387 to 97

I won

I was second

Most wanted was the objective

@Roald 322 vs @millerlk 22 (300 Mov 10/1)

Roald won , Miller was first player and picked Solar Corona

GK vs @cadetvw

0 to 230

I was first, we played his Minefields

3 of my Consulars never entered the fight. The others didn't do much damage. The Acclamators hit rather harder back :D

@RealVeers vs @Goerrit 120-52 MOV 68 - 7-4

RV was so kind, picking second and letting me choose one of his nice objectives! Thanks again - he forced me to play PIC. The game was very cool and open until Round 5 I think. Long story short, I had to navigate a lot and misplaced my dials, so I had to alpha my squads one turn too early. Moreover I misplaced my Corvette loosing it end of round 5. But my biggest mistake was missing to add Hondo to my list! Facing Dooku three times without Hondo showed me, you have to pick him when playing a Republic Bomber Ball! So I deseve the loss and RV deserves the win of the EURO group! Congratz ot a very kind and challenging opponent.

@Mala vs Veggie ended 5-6 (69-117; MOV 48) in my favour. I chose to be second and Mala chose my Planetary Ion Cannon. Round 5 saw the end of one of his Munis. But he gave **** to Phlacc, Grivious, my bomber ace with the name I cannot be bothered to remember and one generic tri. I ate three of his generic tries for self-defense.

Really great opponent! (face palm, because I am so stupid and did not even recognize that this was an elimination game. Maybe next time I remember. Maybe...)

On 12/29/2020 at 7:09 AM, Green Knight said:

GK vs @cadetvw

0 to 230

I was first, we played his Minefields

3 of my Consulars never entered the fight. The others didn't do much damage. The Acclamators hit rather harder back :D

https://swasector47.blogspot.com/2021/01/clone-wars-episode-3.html
shameless plug from my match with GK. 8 chargers is an interesting problem to solve