Looking for Game Night Kit (Fall 2014)

By Chamberlin, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to round out my collection but there is one item that has eluded me, a copy of the 2014 Fall Game Night Kit.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/163978/descent-journeys-dark-second-edition-fall-2014-gam

I was hoping someone might have one they are willing to let go and/or know a shop that might have one sitting in the back collecting dust... long shot but I figured if anywhere had a lead it would be this forum! If you have one you are interested in selling just shoot me a PM and we can chat more.

Thanks!

Might just be a variant of the Nature's Ire expansion from the description- but with some nice special bits like dice. Could be a very long shot, good luck in your search. Maybe ask some game shops as like you say there may be a shop that's had it gathering dust as they no longer use it.

Special bits are very nice though.

On 12/5/2020 at 6:33 PM, Watercolour Dragon said:

Might just be a variant of the Nature's Ire expansion from the description- but with some nice special bits like dice. Could be a very long shot, good luck in your search. Maybe ask some game shops as like you say there may be a shop that's had it gathering dust as they no longer use it.

Special bits are very nice though.

Luckily I do have a copy of Nature's Ire already so this really is about the nice bits. I have a set of the acrylic health tokens from the other game night kit and was able to find some nice fatigue tokens from a Spanish etsy supplier but I would love to get my hands on those sweet official ones. More dice never hurt anybody either!

I'll keep up the search and update if I'm successful. I agree a dusty corner of a game store is my best chance so once I'm able to travel around a bit more freely that will be my new excuse to divert to game stores when the wife and I are on trips.

Small update - I have been able to secure one set of the fatigue tokens, so progress is being made!

If I'm successful in the future I'll probably post pics over on BGG. :-)