Jabba the Hutt (6)
False Transponder Codes (2)
Lando's Millenium Falcon (3)

Ship total: 52 Half Points: 26 Threshold: 6

Autopilot Drone (12)
Ship total: 12 Half Points: 6 Threshold: 2

Total: 200

Simple plan really.

The LandoHan reinforces, takes red focus, and spends the reinforce for rerolls.

Jabba deploys the drone, and long range jams. Uses TL to plink with the 2 dice gun.

The drone coordinates Dengar(for focus).

Dengar locks and fires torpedoes. When those run out he switches to autoblasters.

Dengar is the hammer, LandoHan is the anvil, and Jabba is the ugly. Wait...

Edited by Cerebrawl
Fixed error.

Pretty cool idea! Unfortunately it doesn’t quite work without the “Lando’s Millennium Falcon” title on the YT-1300. Without it, the Autopilot Drone cannot legally dock. So you need three points.

Fortunately, the thing I saw which seemed the most cuttable was also one of the most expensive upgrades in the list: Han (Gunner). I’m not sure how often you’re really going to want to stress that YV-666 for a Focus anyway... you really need to Reinforce every turn for the plan to work correctly, and Lando will be getting offensive rerolls for you near the end of the turn, when you shoot and spend the Reinforce. So the Focus probably isn’t worth 10 points and a stress which you’ll find difficult to clear with that dial.

I also really don’t think you oughtta leave the Punishing One title off Dengar. He isn’t using his Crew slot, so the downside is zero, and that extra die is really good if you can’t line up Autoblasters or Torpedoes.

L3-37 (Pilot) is probably better than Freighter Captain here. She loses Focus and gains Calculate, which is bad, but she also gains a marginal pilot ability, and more importantly, matches initiative with the Trandoshan Slaver, which might prove very useful.

Finally, if you’re gonna bother with Jabba, give him more options. The False Transponder Codes look great with him, so with the leftover points, I added them to the other ships as well. This meant the loss of Unkar Plutt, but I don’t think he’s as good as the third copy of Codes. All three ships having False Transponder Codes with Jabba will make it very hard for the opponent to ever successfully lock anyone, and may really chew into their green tokens as well. It might be good enough to effectively turn off all of their secondary weapons, which is pretty awesome. You’ll have to see if it actually plays out that well. Anyway, here’s what I’d recommend:

Jabba’s Fake Plates

(53) Dengar [JumpMaster 5000]
(3) Autoblasters
(1) Greedo
(2) False Transponder Codes
(1) Marksmanship
(5) Punishing One
(12) Proton Torpedoes

(51) Trandoshan Slaver [YV-666 Light Freighter]
(6) Lando Calrissian

(41) L3-37 [Customized YT-1300 Light Freighter]
(6) Jabba the Hutt
(3) Lando's Millennium Falcon

(12) Autopilot Drone [Escape Craft]

Total points: 200

Good luck! I may give this a try myself. Will report here with results if I do!

21 hours ago, Cpt ObVus said:

This meant the loss of Unkar Plutt, but I don’t think he’s as good as the third copy of Codes

Oh yes he is! Unkar crew is super solid on the YV. There's not much point giving it codes if it's only ever going to reinforce for Lando rerolls.

Having that YV reinforce and then drop double mod shots is going to be pretty important to the list. Makes it the pivot and it provides the reliable output.

I'm not sure what I drop out to fit the title, so I think I maybe just don't fit it and run that drone straight at em. Otherwise, it might be Plasma instead of ProTorps. The extra die from stressed targets seems very handy and may help pick up some of the bang lost on Torps. Frees up 2pt for something else. Cybernetics for Dengar perhaps.

That's without messing around with it too much. Because, when I started messing, I found dirt cheap Bossk fits with JabbaCode Han and Punishing Dengar

Yeah, honestly I'd rather drop down to Plasma than drop Han or Unkar.

Dengar can get codes though.