Preorder from Game Nerdz?

By Battlefleet 01 Studios, in Star Wars: Armada

Anyone else ever preordered anything from Game Nerdz? I know the new wave was supposed to release today and my Miniature Market order has already been package but on Game Nerdz website it still says "Awaiting Fulfillment" and on their Armada page all the new stuff is still listed as preorder.

I've never pre-ordered from them, but I have bought from them and it was a good experience.

I dunno, my Miniature Market order has shipped and is arriving today while my order straight from Asmodee hasn't done anything and says pending.

Thing of it was when I preordered from Game Nerdz it was because Miniature Market had listed the Republic and Separatist Squadron packs as out of stock, but then they came back in stock after I made the preorder from Game Nerdz. Just hoping I'm not locked into waiting forever for my order to ship while MM seems to be moving fast.

I emailed them recently for a different pre-order and they are swamped with orders. It shipped the week after release.

5 minutes ago, codytx2 said:

I emailed them recently for a different pre-order and they are swamped with orders. It shipped the week after release.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Where do you check with Asmodee on order status?

Has anyone received their card pack pre-order from Asmodee? I got notice that my order is being processed, but there has been no shipping activity.

1 hour ago, postje said:

Has anyone received their card pack pre-order from Asmodee? I got notice that my order is being processed, but there has been no shipping activity.

Nope. Same situation I on here. I also had a seppie squad in my order.

Nothing

On 12/4/2020 at 12:55 PM, Battlefleet 01 Studios said:

Thing of it was when I preordered from Game Nerdz it was because Miniature Market had listed the Republic and Separatist Squadron packs as out of stock, but then they came back in stock after I made the preorder from Game Nerdz. Just hoping I'm not locked into waiting forever for my order to ship while MM seems to be moving fast.

I am in the same boat. I pre-ordered from gamenerdz as well, my first order with them. So far no movement on it and everything still listed as pre-order. Im not in a rush to receive but it would be nice to see some movement.

9 hours ago, miridor said:

I am in the same boat. I pre-ordered from gamenerdz as well, my first order with them. So far no movement on it and everything still listed as pre-order. Im not in a rush to receive but it would be nice to see some movement.

Same here.

On 12/4/2020 at 1:58 PM, jbc98k said:

Where do you check with Asmodee on order status?

Just log-in and look at your order history. I checked again just now. My order is still listed as pending, with no shipping updates. I noticed that the card pack is in stock for ordering now from the FFG site, so you would think they have inventory to ship.

My gamenerdz preorder still has not shipped. Starting to get nervous.

59 minutes ago, ninclouse2000 said:

My gamenerdz preorder still has not shipped. Starting to get nervous.

Me neither. Although if you look at their site they said all orders are backed up by one week. Considering they still may not have received product yet, it still could be a bit. I emailed them a week ago and they replied saying they were expecting the Armada stuff sometime in December and that once they had it it would go out.

I still haven't received my X-Wing or Armada preorders either. The email I got from them today said the problem was shipping from distributors to GN. They also said they were expecting both X-Wing and Armada in the next two weeks. So I'm guessing it will be after Christmas when folks start getting them since GN is also backed up a week.

My card pack preorder shipped from FFG today. I also stopped by the FFG Game Center. The had the best inventory of Armada ships from all waves since I started playing 3 years ago.

Huzzah! My preorder just shipped! Hopefully everyone else’s did too.

My game nerdz order finally shipped today as well

I also received notification my order shipped as well!

I am still awaiting my Republic Squadrons packs from MM. I got an email stating it shipped Dec.3rd, now I am sure the email is sent when a label is created but It hasn't even made it to the border,**** not even to USPS. I won't be doing preorders from them any more. I never get preorders in decent time from them. Can't even track it through Canada Post yet 😕

Edited by BlueSquadronPilot

I got notified yesterday my order shipped from GN! It seems the rumors of shortages of product were wrong. Happy to get this before Christmas!!!