DLC lost due to app uninstalled

By Xadji, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Dear Jime community,

Any idea what happens if the app is unintentionally uninstalled (10-year old daughter to blame...) and the DLC is lost from a tablet?

I had only managed to play The Hunt for Ember Crown once before that happened... i have already contacted the FF support team earlier this week but have not received any response.

Other than that i find the game fascinating (especially during lockdown) and will post some more creative ideas..

Thanks,

Xadji

DLC is bind for Your tablet account. You can restore purchases in select campaing menu.

5EF69451-EE6A-4460-AB54-551624130FF3.jpeg

Edited by Kepagt
18 hours ago, Kepagt said:

DLC is bind for Your tablet account. You can restore purchases in select campaing menu.

5EF69451-EE6A-4460-AB54-551624130FF3.jpeg

Many thanks for the tip Kepagt. I don't seem to have the "Restore Purchases" option as in your case. The app never asks for a password or any kind of validation, so i am not sure how they can identify my purchase. Any ideas/tips (as i am still waiting for an official response...)?

The purchase should be tied to the account (apple, Google, steam) you used to make the purchase. Have you tried going motions as though you were going to buy it again to see if it says it's going to charge you?

On 12/5/2020 at 10:37 PM, Uninvited Guest said:

The purchase should be tied to the account (apple, Google, steam) you used to make the purchase. Have you tried going motions as though you were going to buy it again to see if it says it's going to charge you?

thanks for the input... it seems that they are going to charge me. I followed your advise and I 've reached the screen that the Credit Card number and my email account (same as last time) are visible and they ask me to put my password... It is only €7,49 but i don't think it's fair to be charged... i wonder why they do not answer...