x1 Imperial Officer
x4 Stormtroopers + DLT19s
x1 Shoretroopers + T21Bs
x1 Mortar
x2 Scout Troopers + Smoke Grenades
x1 Scout Trooper
x3 E-Webs

RAWRRRR 14 ACTIVATIONS!!!!!!!11111

Im gonna play this list on Sunday against CIS.

Let us know how that goes. It doesn't follow the 3-3-3 wombo combo so I wanna know.

Whats the 3-3-3- combo?

3 hours ago, thehoffman2787 said:

Whats the 3-3-3- combo?

Shoretroopers x3
Mortars x3
Strike Teams x3

Shoretroopers/Mortars went up in cost and Stormtroopers+DLTs went down in cost. So theres actually a considerable point spread between those two units now. Which is why Im not taking 3 units of Shoretroopers and 3 Mortars. I had toyed with the idea of using some HH12s on the Stormtroopers but the list already had so much cumbersome I opted not to use any HH12s. Its not like an HH12 can destroy an AAT anyway.

Strike teams in particular dont seem worth it anymore now that full scout unit are only 48 points.

Im convinced the Imperial Officer is now the best Imperial Commander. Iden Versio just isnt worth 130 points by the time you pay for her repeater and droid. And Veers would only give me one activation vs the two activations I get from two Imperial Officers.

E-Webs still arnt very good and having to take three of them is the only thing about this list I dont like. Plus I dont actually own 3 Legion E-Webs so I have to use 2 of the E-Webs from imperial assault and put them on Legion bases. But I guess worst case scenario the ewebs are portable cover for the other units lol.

Edited by Khobai
On 12/4/2020 at 9:46 PM, Khobai said:

Shoretroopers x3
Mortars x3
Strike Teams x3

Shoretroopers/Mortars went up in cost and Stormtroopers+DLTs went down in cost. So theres actually a considerable point spread between those two units now. Which is why Im not taking 3 units of Shoretroopers and 3 Mortars. I had toyed with the idea of using some HH12s on the Stormtroopers but the list already had so much cumbersome I opted not to use any HH12s. Its not like an HH12 can destroy an AAT anyway.

3 shores + 3 mortars is still cheaper than 6x storms if you take heavy weapons, though.

7 hours ago, costi said:

3 shores + 3 mortars is still cheaper than 6x storms if you take heavy weapons, though.

Cheaper is not always better. Cheaper is only better if it gets you more activations. In this case it doesnt get me more activations, so its not better.

1 unit of shores and 1 mortar doesnt capture/hold objectives as well as 2 units of stormtroopers. So its better to pay a few extra points for the stormtroopers.

Additionally the list is already running 3 E-Webs and 1 Mortar the last thing it needs is more cumbersome units. Cumbersome bad. The stormtroopers keep the list more mobile.

I wouldnt even run the 1 unit of shores and 1 mortar if I could fit 6 stormtrooper units in the list instead. But the points just arnt there. I would rather have the electrobinoculars and the smoke grenades are necessary for the scout troopers.

Edited by Khobai

Just a matter of playstyle I guess.

no it was a matter of having 6 units with cumbersome. thats terrible lol

even 4 units with cumbersome is terrible. the next time I play this list im cutting the e-webs because they consistently disappoint.