Where can I build an accurate list (time-sensitive)?

By Cpt ObVus, in X-Wing

OK, so I’m able to use the Official App, LaunchBayNext, and YASB2.0. But the Official App has some (ok, many) random bugs, and LBN hasn’t yet been fully updated. I have a game coming up with a friend in a couple hours... does anyone know if YASB2.0 is fully updated and bug-free? Or are there any known issues with it, so we can just... know about them when building? Thanks.

YASB is working perfectly to the best of my knowledge. New points are in.

1 hour ago, gamblertuba said:

YASB is working perfectly to the best of my knowledge. New points are in.

The only slight quirk I've noticed with YASB is that for some reason it now allows you to put upgrades that require two slots on ships that only have one relevant slot. (e.g., it now lets you put a Bomblet Generator on a ship that only has one payload slot; to my knowledge it didn't used to allow this?)

24 minutes ago, player655164 said:

The only slight quirk I've noticed with YASB is that for some reason it now allows you to put upgrades that require two slots on ships that only have one relevant slot. (e.g., it now lets you put a Bomblet Generator on a ship that only has one payload slot; to my knowledge it didn't used to allow this?)

I’ve seen it do this inconsistently of late. It’s also let me duplicate “dotted” pilots & upgrades more in the recent past. (I need to get more religious about making big reports when I see it do that.)

YASB is also still listing certain things as unreleased.

However: I do think YASB has accurate values, which is the main thing.

As far as I know LBN is 💯

as long as you both use the same builder and nobody cheats youre good. its not like the X-Wing Official Rules Defence Enforcement Service is going to take you to a black site because the builder you used doesnt update hourly.

7 hours ago, Vontoothskie said:

as long as you both use the same builder and nobody cheats youre good. its not like the X-Wing Official Rules Defence Enforcement Service is going to take you to a black site because the builder you used doesnt update hourly.

“Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the RULES??” ;)

10 hours ago, JBFancourt said:

As far as I know LBN is 💯

Nope. I just checked the cost of Heroic on Poe. It’s still one point, which is not right.

The administrator put a note up saying that not all of the scaled-cost upgrades were quite right yet, and the notice is still up on the app. So I’m sure he’s working on it, but it’s not yet correct.

Heroic scales on Agi.

1 point is correct for Poe

1 minute ago, Yank01 said:

Heroic scales on Agi.

Wait, what? I thought it scaled on initiative?

I gotta go check the PDF again. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Yank01 said:

Heroic scales on Agi.

You are absolutely right. I think LBN is all good now. Thanks for the correction!

Apologies as well to @JBFancourt .

I don't see hyperspace ring on YASB?

5 minutes ago, Racejoe said:

You have to change the game type to Epic, the ring isn’t Hyperspace or Extended legal.

7 minutes ago, Racejoe said:

It's Epic only.

11 minutes ago, Innese said:

You have to change the game type to Epic, the ring isn’t Hyperspace or Extended legal.

Thanks!