Vassal module v9.2.0 is out

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

the module appears as v9.1.7 in the list of modules of your vassal client program and seems to be listed as compatible with v3.4.7, but it's really v9.2.0 and is 3.4.11 compatible. If that annoys you, edit the module for a second, add a space and remove it somewhere as to trigger an empty modification, and save the module. It'll appear correctly. Only do so if you're OCD. There's no consequence into keeping as it is. The module recognizes itself as 9.2.0 when it runs.

Get the new Vassal Client if having trouble BTW...

Yes. The people who did not first update to v3.4.11 of the client are getting an offscreen modal popup that needs to be dismissed (simple enter keystroke will do it as it mimicks a mouse click on the focused OK button of that unseen popup) first before you can continue. I've seen popups before coming from the client and my guess is that it's saying you should use v3.4.11 since the x-wing module was last edited with it and it would be optimal with it.

It's no big deal if you know about it, but it's very confusing when you don't. It's no big deal if you're running a client between v3.4.2 and v3.4.10 iirc, but take no chances and cut yourself the chance for a headache and update to v3.4.11.

I've told the vassal devs and they semi-believe me that it's happening....

Edited by Mu0n729