The Clone Wars is a lot of fun to paint.

By jdtusler, in Painting

I waited years before getting into Legion. As much as I love the Original Trilogy, I knew I'd have a lot more fun painting the Prequel Era characters. FFG definitely didn't disappoint!

I am loving the game itself, and I'm having a blast painting the Commanders and Operative choices for the CIS and Republic. Slowly making progress on the Troops. I still need to finish Cad Bane, and I haven't decided on getting Padme yet. I can't wait to get them to the table again. (I'm also resisting the temptation to pick up some OT Legion stuff before I've finished painting these!) My wife has been telling me I should show these to the community, so here is a look at my work so far. I am struggling with how to base them but I'll figure something out. There's room for improvement, but I really enjoy bringing these characters to life on the tabletop.

I absolutely love the uploads and seeing everyone's awesome painted armies here, and it's been incredibly motivating to keep working on my own.

I hope every one is doing well, and staying safe. Keep up the good work, and may the Force be with you!

Legion.jpg.1378f67dc3c538e788752f4156550381.jpg

Hey Man.

I started Legion a couple of weeks ago as well with the Clone Wars pack and got into painting a little bit. Still struggling with a lot, I am not the most patient person, its a good training though and I am proud for everything I dont mess up.

Your miniatures look amazing to me, man. **** of a job! I just finished the last two of the Clone Wars Pack so from the above I just have Grievous and Kenobi so far...but I know that I will get all of those others in the nearer future..winter will be long. :)

All the best to you, stay safe and continue painting and sharing.