When can we expect the errata reference to be updated?

By jconway2002, in Star Wars: Legion

I want to print the updated cards in high resolution!

20 hours ago, jconway2002 said:

I want to print the updated cards in high resolution!

are the ones included presently not good enough to print?

just asking as I haven't tried to print yet.

7 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

are the ones included presently not good enough to print?

just asking as I haven't tried to print yet.

It doesn't include the latest round of errata as far as I know.

@jconway2002 FFG never responded to anything on the forums as far as I know, and I don't think that is going to change now that AMG now is in charge of the game.

The latest rules reference does have the errata'd cards. Might have to go through the article to find it though

Pages 88-91 of the latest RRG have all the errata card images with the updated card text on them, I assume this is what you were looking for?

53 minutes ago, Mace Windu said:

Pages 88-91 of the latest RRG have all the errata card images with the updated card text on them, I assume this is what you were looking for?

3 hours ago, Xclbr1 said:

The latest rules reference does have the errata'd cards. Might have to go through the article to find it though

Pretty sure they are asking for an update to the file that solely consists of the errata card images which is separately included in the "Rules" section of the product page but has not been updated since September (last time I checked).

5 hours ago, Mace Windu said:

You are correct, the card images are there, but I don't think they are scaled properly. There is a separate errata file on the product page that has all the errata cards in high resolution and are scaled 1:1...however, it hasn't been updated since Sept.

28 minutes ago, jconway2002 said:

You are correct, the card images are there, but I don't think they are scaled properly. There is a separate errata file on the product page that has all the errata cards in high resolution and are scaled 1:1...however, it hasn't been updated since Sept.

Indeed you are right, never knew there was a separate PDF with the Errata images on it, certainly would be easier than cropping them all out of the RRG!

Hopefully they update it soon.

11 hours ago, Mace Windu said:

Indeed you are right, never knew there was a separate PDF with the Errata images on it, certainly would be easier than cropping them all out of the RRG!

Hopefully they update it soon.

Easy to miss, I think the last update in September was also the first update.